Please be reminded that every driver requiring entry to the South Auckland Freight Hub (SAFH) must have a valid induction. Any driver who is not inducted will be refused entry to the site.
To obtain an induction pack, email WIP@conlinxx.co.nz or contact Hub Manager, Irwin Wagner - email@example.com or 021 867 513.
- The induction pack must be completed and returned to the above email addresses
- Confirmation will be issued once the induction is processed
- Do not attempt to access the site without this confirmation being issued
- Once inducted, drivers must carry their induction booklet with them whilst on site
Please be reminded of the Alert Level 4 site procedures below, and that masks are mandatory and to be worn at all times on-site.
1. Carter notes will need to be sent digitally in advance via email to WIP@conlinxx.co.nz and WIP@conlinxx.co.nz
2. Entrance - stop at Wiri Inland Port/Conlinxx Gate House Window
3. Call number provided on the WIP gate window, show your copy of site induction
4. Gate operator will take your details and process your pickup/drop off in system
5. Gate operator will instruct where to go on site for loading/unloading
6. Exit – Stop at Conlinxx gate house window
7. Call number provided on the Wiri Inland Port/Conlinxx window
8. Wiri Inland Port/Conlinxx Gate Operator must sign you out
Thank you for your cooperation.